Friday 10 June 2016

Live Thoughts for Your Drive Home: Step Out of Your Comfort Zone





For those who want TRUTH about environment and how it can shape you sit back while I give it a REAL insight of the POWER of your surroundings!!

In this video, I have discussed how it really sucks to have a 9-5 job,

No happiness
No interest
All stressed up
Running early in the morning
Stuck in traffic
Stuck in the job, and stuck in my comfort zone
Sitting in traffic

Reason,

You are afraid to be judged,
You are stressing out,
People judge and people really do,

I had the same PAST
When I look back it still sucks,
I was at a place where should I haven’t been

I understand, there are so many people out there,
Who are in pain

But remember,
You can relieve that pain
Use your pain as MOTIVATION

You can enjoy your life in a better way
Work on your mindset
You deserve a better life

And

REMEMBER! THERE IS A BETTER WAY; THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER WAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment