Sunday 31 July 2016

WHY ARE YOU HIDING


Why are you hiding??
I see πŸ‘€ you there...
I know you're watching πŸ‘πŸ‘
I know what's holding you backπŸ™‡πŸΌπŸ™
I see πŸ‘€ how you react...
I see πŸ‘€ how you don't react...
I know a better wayπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜€
You keep doing the same πŸ™‡πŸΌπŸ™
How do I know??
As you are the same...
The same as me...
Just how I was...
When I done the same...
When I was watching....
When they seen πŸ‘€ what was holding me back....
They watched me πŸ‘πŸ‘ react...
But it wasn't the same...
As I done something different...
I listened to them...
As they were once like me...
So they showed me A BETTER WAY!!
So I see πŸ‘€ you watching...
ITS TIME TO STOP HIDING....
And say YES to a BETTER WAY at https://stevemc-dands.clickfunnels.com/1-on-1-coaching-stevmc-order-form
#thereisabetterway #stevemcsbetterway#teambeastmodeinternational #mindset #coach#life #successfulentreprenuer #askstevemc


No comments:

Post a Comment