Wednesday 20 July 2016

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO THE DO?


No more hiding in here playing it safe😟and not putting all of this MASSIVE VALUE into ACTION‼️

Im in the game of CHANGING LIVES and if you are in here as an onlooker or spectator maybe it's not for you and I'll be happy to remove you😵😵😵

By making the decision to commit to changing my life following certain steps and strategies I am now living the life I choose. It's a life not guided by my past

Not guided by reaction

Not guided by other people's decisions

Not guided by bad conditioning from my childhood

Not guided by security and scarcity

Not guided by playing it safe

Not guided by opinions of others

Not guided by stereotypes

Not guided by what's in or cool right now

NO!!!

I LIVE AT CAUSE!!

I DECIDE AND COMMIT!!

I live the life I CHOOSE!!

I EMBRACE THE LESSONS learned from my past!!

I AM excited about MY FUTURE!!

I take ACTION that moves me FORWARD!!

I live a life of ABUNDANCE and HAPPINESS!!

The opinions of others mean nothing to me unless they have the result I am after which in turn is ADVICE!!

Playing it safe is for PUSSYS who will not get anywhere in life so I FOLLOW THE PATH laid out before me by those who are where I WANT TO BE IN LIFE!!!

ITS TIME TO STEP THE FUCK UP and TAKE LIFE BY THE BALLS and COMMIT to living life a BETTER WAY because there are so many BETTER WAYS!!

If your committed to living your life a better way give me a FUCK YES!!

🔽🔽🔽🔽 down below🔽🔽🔽🔽

And COMMIT to living the LIFE YOU CHOOSE!!!

If you live life AT CAUSE then LETS ROCK RIGHT NOW at https://stevemc-dands.clickfunnels.com/1-on-1-coaching-stevmc-order-form

No comments:

Post a Comment